As a group, the families of The Repairer’s Fellowship believe that we are to::
1. Equip the people of God with the tools necessary to draw closer to God, and to eachother, through the systematic study of God’s Word , and loving fellowship with one another.
2. Empower people by providing a safe, compassionate and loving environment, a place where wounds can be mended, loving correction given, hearts can be healed, lasting relationships can be formed, and Christ can be glorified.
3. Encourage people to pursue God with their whole selves, and to live the Kingdom of God as defined in Romans 14:17-19, which says: 17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness (which is a condition of the Spirit), and peace (which is a condition of the body and mind), and joy (which is a condition of the soul) in the Holy Ghost. 18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men. 19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
In short, we hold that:
· Equipped people = Effective Church
· Empowered people = Confident Church
· Encouraged people = Strong Church